If you haven’t done so yet, please take a look at my “About me”-page.
My services include:
Selection of projects and clients:
- Senate Administration for Health and Social Security of Berlin: Crisis Communication and Social Media Management in response to the 2015 refugee crisis.
- ACAPS: Social Media Monitoring in Humanitarian Crises: Lessons Learned from the Nepal Earthquake
- Doctors without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières): Case Study – GIS Support for the MSF Ebola Response in Guinea in 2014
- TechChange: Lead facilitator for “Technology for Disaster Response“
- Mercy Corps: Outreach support for the Electronic Cash Transfer Learning Action Network.
- Philippines Shelter Cluster: Spokesperson, Communications and Advocacy Advisor based in Manila for the Philippines Shelter Cluster following Typhoon Haiyan and the Bohol Earthquake (Client: IFRC)
- Global Shelter Cluster: Global Focal Point for Communication and Advocacy in Geneva (Client: UNHCR)
- UNOCHA: Contributor to”Humanitarianism in the Network Age“
- IFRC: Social Media for Resilience Workshop
- UNHCR: Author of the “Communications Handbook for Social Media in Emergencies”
- UNICEF: Lead author of “Social Media in Emergencies: UNICEF Guidelines for Communication and Public Advocacy“
- ICRC: Analysis and optimization of the ICRC’s Twitter outreach and social media monitoring
- Tactical Tech: Contributor to “Drawing by Numbers“
- Oxfam Germany: Strategy workshop for the digital communications team
- GeOnG 2012: Workshop on “Social Media for Situational Awareness” and roundtable on “Using Data for Communication“
- Guest lecturer: Fordham University, New York University, Malmö University, Electronic Media School
Please use the form below to contact me: